Study Abroad in Ireland

Ireland. The land of green pastures, friendly people, and rich culture. If you're considering studying abroad, Ireland should be at the top of your list!
When are the Semester Start Dates?
The start of semesters at universities in Ireland typically varies depending on the institution and the specific program of study. However, in general, the academic year at Irish universities is divided into two semesters: the first one starting in mid-September and ending in mid-January, and the second one starting in mid-February and ending in late June.
What does it cost to study?
The cost of tuition fees for studying a university degree in Ireland can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the specific university, the level of degree (undergraduate or postgraduate), the program of study, and whether you are an EU or non-EU student. For undergraduate degrees, the tuition fees for non-EU students can range from around €10,000 to €55,000 per year, depending on the program and institution. EU students generally pay lower fees, which can range from around €3,000 to €9,000 per year. For postgraduate degrees, the fees for non-EU students can range from around €9,000 to €35,000 per year, while EU students generally pay lower fees, which can range from around €4,000 to €9,000 per year.
What type of Visa and Insurance do i need?
If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen, you do not need a visa to study at a university in Ireland, as you have the right to enter and reside in Ireland without a visa or residence permit. However, you may need to register with the Irish immigration authorities if you plan to stay in Ireland for longer than 3 months. If you are a non-EU/EEA/Swiss national, you will need a student visa to study at a university in Ireland. The type of visa you need will depend on the length of your course. If your course is less than 3 months, you will need a short stay 'C' visa. If your course is longer than 3 months, you will need a long stay 'D' visa. You can apply for both of these visas through your local Irish embassy or consulate. In terms of health insurance, EU/EEA/Swiss citizens are entitled to healthcare services in Ireland under the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or the European Health Insurance Card Replacement (EHICr). These cards provide access to necessary medical treatment while in Ireland, including emergency care and medically necessary treatment for pre-existing conditions. It's important to note that while the EHIC/EHICr covers many healthcare services, it does not cover all medical expenses. Therefore, it's recommended that you also have private medical insurance to cover additional medical expenses, such as dental care or private hospital treatment.

What are the Admissions Requirements?
Admission requirements may differ from country to country and university to university. Generally, you will need to submit your academic credentials, such as transcripts and test scores. Depending on the program and university, you may also need to submit letters of recommendation, a resume, a statement of purpose, or any other relevant documents. It is best to research the requirements of the universities you are interested in applying to, and contact us or the university's admissions office if you have any questions.
Where can i apply for Scholarships?
There are numerous scholarships available for international students wishing to study in Europe. Many universities offer generous scholarships specifically for international students. Many governments also provide scholarships for students to study abroad for both graduate and undergraduate studies. Additionally, there are also scholarships available from certain organizations, many of which can be found online. It is important to research the different scholarship opportunities available in the country you would like to study in to make sure y ou can access the most suitable option.