arrow left
arrow right

Study Abroad

The United States is full of incredible opportunities for students who want to study abroad. whether you're looking to learn English in New York city, explore the West Coast, or experience the southern hospitality of Florida, we have the perfect program for you. We believe that studying abroad should be an amazing and memorable experience. that's why we offer programs that are designed to help you make the most of your time in the US.

Not sure what to study yet?

Let Deni help you find your course.

Ask deni
When are the Semester Start Dates?
In the United States, study abroad programs typically follow the semester system, with two main start dates each year. Fall semester typically begins in late August or early September, while spring semester typically starts in January. These semester start dates provide students with the opportunity to plan their study abroad experiences and align them with their home institution's academic calendar.
What does it cost to study?
Studying in the USA can be quite expensive. Tuition fees vary depending on the university and program, but they generally range from moderate to high. In addition to tuition, students need to consider living expenses, accommodation, healthcare, and other related costs. Scholarships and financial aid options are available, but it's important to plan and budget accordingly when considering studying in the USA.
What type of Visa and Insurance do i need?
When studying abroad in the United States, international students need an F-1 student visa and health insurance coverage. The F-1 visa allows students to pursue full-time academic studies, while health insurance ensures access to necessary medical care during their stay. It is important to research and comply with the visa and insurance requirements set by the U.S. government and your chosen educational institution to ensure a smooth and successful study abroad experience.
โ€จWhat are the Admissions Requirements?
To study abroad in the USA, you need to meet the admissions requirements set by your chosen university. Typically, these requirements include submitting your academic transcripts, standardized test scores (such as the SAT or ACT), letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and proof of English language proficiency. It is important to check the specific admissions criteria for each institution, as they may vary. Make sure to prepare your application materials in advance and meet the deadlines to increase your chances of acceptance.
Where can i apply for Scholarships?
When considering study abroad in the United States, students can apply for scholarships through various avenues. Explore scholarship opportunities through universities, government organizations, private foundations, and international organizations. Additionally, renowned scholarship search engines and online platforms specialize in connecting students with relevant funding options. Researching and applying for scholarships can help alleviate financial burdens and make studying abroad more accessible for aspiring students.