Study Abroad in New Zealand

Looking to study abroad, but not sure where to go? New Zealand is the perfect place for students who want an amazing and unique experience. With picturesque landscapes and friendly people, you'll never want to leave!
When are the Semester Start Dates?
Semester start dates in New Zealand usually fall in late February/early March for the first semester and mid-July for the second semester. Summer school programs are also available from late November to mid-February. It's recommended to check with your desired institution for exact dates and application deadlines.
What does it cost to study?
Studying in New Zealand can cost between NZD $22,000 to $32,000 per year for undergraduate programs and NZD $26,000 to $37,000 per year for postgraduate programs. Living expenses may add an additional NZD $15,000 to $18,000 per year. However, tuition fees can vary based on the program and institution, and financial aid may be available to eligible students.
What type of Visa and Insurance do i need?
International students planning to study in New Zealand for more than three months will need to apply for a student visa, which allows them to study full-time and work part-time. In addition to the student visa, students are also required to have valid medical and travel insurance throughout their stay in New Zealand. It is important to ensure that the insurance policy provides adequate coverage for medical emergencies, accidents, and unexpected events.

What are the Admissions Requirements?
Admission requirements for studying in New Zealand typically include a high school diploma or equivalent, English language proficiency, and completion of any required prerequisite courses. Some programs may also require standardized test scores or additional application materials.
Where can i apply for Scholarships?
Scandinavian, German and Dutch students can apply for financial aid in the form of governmental loans and scholarships. If you live outside the mentioned countries, you can always apply for scholarships offered to international students by the university.