Study Abroad in Netherlands

If you're feeling lost about what to do after college, or you're just looking for a new and amazing adventure, Holland is the place for you! Study abroad in Holland and you'll get experience in one of the most internationalized countries in the world. With its strong economy and cutting-edge research institutions, Holland is a great place to start your career.
When are the Semester Start Dates?
The start of semesters at universities in the Netherlands typically varies depending on the institution and the specific program of study. However, in general, the academic year at Dutch universities is divided into two semesters: the first one starting in mid-September and ending in mid-January, and the second one starting in mid-February and ending in late June.
What does it cost to study?
Tuition fees for undergraduate programs in the Netherlands are generally lower for EU/EEA students than for non-EU/EEA students. The tuition fee can range from €2,000 to €20,000 per year, depending on the institution and program of study.
What type of Visa and Insurance do i need?
As an EU citizen, you do not need a visa to study in the Netherlands. However, you may need to register with the local authorities once you arrive, depending on the length of your stay. If you are a non-EU/EEA student you will need to apply for a Provisional Residence Permit (Machtiging tot Voorlopig Verblijf or MVV) to enter the Netherlands, which will be granted for a period of 90 days. You will also need to apply for a student visa at the Dutch embassy or consulate in your home country. To obtain the visa, you will need to provide proof of admission to a Dutch educational institution, proof of sufficient financial means to cover your living expenses, and a valid passport..In terms of health insurance, if you are an EU citizen and are studying in the Netherlands, you will need to have health insurance that provides coverage in the Netherlands. You may be able to use your national health insurance from your home country if you obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) before you arrive in the Netherlands. Alternatively, you can take out health insurance through a Dutch insurance provider. It is recommended to check with the institution you plan to attend to see if they have any specific health insurance requirements. Note that if you plan to work while studying, you will need to obtain a Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer or BSN) in order to pay taxes and access social services. You can obtain a BSN by registering with the local authorities once you arrive in the Netherlands.

What are the Admissions Requirements?
Admission requirements may differ from country to country and university to university. Generally, you will need to submit your academic credentials, such as transcripts and test scores. Depending on the program and university, you may also need to submit letters of recommendation, a resume, a statement of purpose, or any other relevant documents. It is best to research the requirements of the universities you are interested in applying to, and contact us or the university's admissions office if you have any questions.
Where can i apply for Scholarships?
There are numerous scholarships available for international students wishing to study in Europe. Many universities offer generous scholarships specifically for international students. Many governments also provide scholarships for students to study abroad for both graduate and undergraduate studies. Additionally, there are also scholarships available from certain organizations, many of which can be found online. It is important to research the different scholarship opportunities available in the country you would like to study in to make sure y ou can access the most suitable option.